High Voltage Vaporz – Electronic Cigarettes / Vapes
First generation electronic cigarette resembling a tobacco cigarette
Second Generation types of Electronic Cigarettes
Chart showing various toxicants as measured in cigarette and e-cigarette smoke
Benefits of Electronic Cigarettes / Vapes
Save: If you’re a pack-a-day smoker, smoking traditional cigarettes can cost you hundreds of dollars a month.
Savor: Tobacco cigarette are limited to 2 flavors, tobacco and menthol. Electronic cigarette flavors are more like ordering a drink at a bar or eating your favorite dessert… and the list goes on and on.
Fragrance: Let your perfume or cologne be your signature scent, not stinky cigarette smoke.
Health: Your overall health will improve such as having energy throughout the day unlike before. Coughing subsides.
How They Work
An atomizer heats the liquid (often called “e-juice”) to its boiling point and that becomes vapor you can inhale. That is why smoking e-cigarettes is often called “vaping.”
- A rechargeable lithium battery. Some can even be charged with a USB cord connected to your computer.
- A cartridge containing nicotine, flavoring and chemicals like glycerin or polyethylene glycol. Since they are not regulated, they often don’t list all of their ingredients.
- An atomizer, which consists of a heating coil.
- An LED light to simulate a burning cigarette.
- A sensor that registers when you take a drag and activates the atomizer and LED light.